Oh ya. This raised an issue which has been troubling me for a while. A number of my friends around me are thinking of dropping one A level subject. I was like, should I, too? My mid year results werent very gd you see, got D,E,E,AO. deeao! Ha. Not that funny.
Hmmm. But after considering, I've decided NOT TO DROP ANY. You see, I still rmb how badly I did for my pure Chem and Phy during my Secondary School days. Didnt even manage to clinch a B grade. Got both Cs for my Prelims la! And a total prelim agg of 19. That was why I was so glad to have been posted to TPJC.
Yup. And it turned out to be that I actually did quite well for my O levels. A1 and A2 for my pure Chem and Physics respectively. SEE!
Although JC is very different from Secondary, but how large can the difference be? I hated Physics, even till now, but it is important. No one can deny it. Who says that you'll not be able to do well if you have no interest in that subject? If you can do well, you'll like it eventually! My theory.
:))))